ACBB network – Agroecosystems, Bio-geochemical Cycles and Biodiversity
The ACBB network (Agroecosystems, Bio-geochemical Cycles and Biodiversity) consists of 4 experimental sites covering 3 types of agro-ecosystems: a temporary grassland site that allows the study of the dynamics of grassland-crop rotation systems, two permanent grassland sites that address the dynamics of natural grasslands, and a field crop site to study their evolution and introduction of crops to provide energy biomass.
Visualize the ACBB presentation video to learn more about the experimentation.
- Custom experimental services in natura;
- Access service for in natura long-term experiments;
- Data providing services;
- Sample providing services;
Detailed service offer
The four ACBB sites provide the following services to scientists:
- In situ ecosystem experimentation services;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.