The experimental system at Lusignan (Poitou-Charentes) is characterized by the insertion of temporary grassland sequences into a cereal crop rotation. The environmental and agronomic roles of temporary grassland in cereal rotations are studied by optimizing their environmental impacts and preserving biodiversity.
- Custom experimental services in natura;
- Access service for in natura long-term experiments;
- Data providing services;
- Sample providing services;
Detailed service offer
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.