The experimental platforms of the Lautaret garden correspond to a set of infrastructures (natural meadows, experimental garden, nursery, laboratories and air-conditioned greenhouses) allowing the study of alpine grassland ecosystems according to various themes (ecology, physiology, soils, water, snow, physics and atmosphere, geology, landscapes, social sciences....).
- Custom experimental services in natura;
- Data providing services;
- Sample providing services.
Detailed service offer
- A high altitude experimental plateau for in-situ studies under partial environmental control;
- Access to the permanent mountain grassland for in-situ experiments;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied;
- Analytical laboratories to support on-site experimentation;
- Research greenhouses in Grenoble.