The Montiers site in the North-East of France covers an area of 143 hectares and is made up of a beech forest of about fifty years old. It includes 2 soil successions (topographic sequence). The equipment includes lysimeters at several soil depths, tensio-lysimeters, temperature probes, and various equipment for long-term monitoring of water flows and mineral elements between the various compartments. A flow tower is also used to measure gas exchanges.
- Access service for in natura long-term experiments;
- Data providing services;
- Sample providing services.
Detailed service offer
- In situ ecosystem experimentation services;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.