The Rheu site, also known as EFELE, is a site composed of 2 long-term experimental field devices set up in 2012 until 2032. The objectives are to characterize the agronomic and environmental effects of PROs from livestock farms.
- Access service for in natura long-term experiments
- Data providing services;
- Sample providing services.
Detailed service offer
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.