Within the framework of the 2021 Ministerial Program of support to National Research Infrastructures led by Allenvi and the 2021-2024 Future Investment Program, AnaEE-France infrastructure is organizing a first call for projects for member platforms of the infrastructure to support priority actions of operation and maintenance and collaborative incentive actions.
The call for proposals is open until Monday, October 19, 2020 (midnight).
The objectives targeted by the priority actions are :
- the improvement of the experimental capacities of AnaEE France sites, particularly with regard to international criteria;
- the development of new analytical capacities in the field of quantification of functional processes and environmental genomics;
- the development of interfaces with remote sensing;
- development of projects oriented towards the modeling of ecosystem functioning and biodiversity based on experimental data;
- targeted support for exceptional maintenance operations of the infrastructure platforms.
Collaborative incentive actions will focus on :
- research actions aimed at promoting synergistic and cross-cutting exploitation of infrastructure resources ;
- technical actions for the provision and sharing of data;
- collaborations with other national infrastructures monitored by Allenvi;
- specific training actions;
- actions to promote the European and international structuring of the infrastructure.