Rubberflux is an experimental site on a rubber plantation. The main objectives of the system are:
- Study and model the water and carbon flows of a rubber plantation in the production phase
- Study the dynamics and distribution of carbon reserves in relation to tree exploitation and environmental conditions (climate, soil).
The site provides the following services to scientists:
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.
DORAS Centre Kasetsart University