AnaEE-France includes 14 sites for the study of three major types of forest ecosystems developing under different climatic conditions:
- temperate and continental forests (6 sites)
- Mediterranean forests (3 sites)
- tropical forests and plantations (5 sites)
On these platforms, AnaEE-France provides scientists with a wide range of services, including:
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.