Go To Top
This site, set up on the semi-natural grasslands of the Massif Central (850 to 1040 metres above sea level, semi-continental climate), aims to analyse over the long term the relationships between management practices and the properties of agroecosystems and should make it possible to qualify the ecosystem services provided. Experimental treatments have been applied since 2002 on two large plots (3 ha) in Laqueuille to analyze the effects of the management of two major factors that influence the ecosystem, namely, the level of water disturbance and the level of nutrient availability. The aim is to study continuous grazing with a low or high animal load on the plot. The plots are equipped for continuous recording of meteorological data, soil temperature and humidity. Regular measurements are made of many variables: aerial plant production, nutrient quality and content, soil chemistry, major layered soil condition variables, plant diversity status, earthworms and microbial communities.
The site provides the following services to scientists:
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.
Submit a project — Website — Geocatalogue — Localisation— Access to data
UEMA – Unité expérimentale des Monts d'Auvergne Les Razats 63820 Laqueuille
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.