The five "field crop" sites of AnaEE-France allow experimentation on field crop systems under various conditions. These sites are divided into two SOERE networks (Observation and Experimentation System for Environmental Research):
- ACBB: Agro-ecosystem, Bio-geochemical Cycle and Biodiversity (Mons site)
- Spreading of PRO: Organic Residual Products (Qualiagro, Colmar, EFELE and Reunion Island sites)
These field crop platforms provide scientists with a wide range of services:
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service;
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of these ecosystems and the in situ measurement of environmental parameters;
- Devices and tools for collecting samples and data on the ecosystems studied.