Go To Top
Ecotron Ile-de-France is an internationally ambitious system that allows small organisms and terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems to be confined and manipulated under highly controlled conditions in order to measure their functioning and sensitivity to climate change.
This platform offers access to the following services:
- Aquatic and terrestrial microcosms for the study of isolated ecosystems and populations;
- A highly controlled and instrumented environmental chamber (Ecolab);
- State-of-the-art instrumentation for microbiological and bio-geochemical studies on site or in the context of external projects.
Submit a project — Website — Geocatalogue — Localisation
Station de Foljuif du CNRS et de l’ENS, 11, chemin de Buseau, 77140 Saint-Pierre-Lès-Nemours FRANCE
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.