Go To Top
The BIOCHEMENV analytical platform provides facilities and services for the biochemical characterization of natural environments (enzymatic activities in soils, sediments, etc.) and associated macrofauna (enzymatic activities, phospholipid fatty acids (PLFAs), biomarkers of land fauna and benthos).
This platform provides scientists with a wide range of analytical services:
- Conducting research projects and providing services related to ecosystem observation and experimentation;
- The development and transfer of methods for measuring and interpreting results;
- The provision of expertise, equipment and premises for the analysis;
- The implementation of expertise, scientific and technical monitoring and training actions.
Submit a project — Website — Geocatalogue — Localisation
Route de Saint-Cyr – RD10
78 026 Versailles Cedex
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.